Class salutes a caring community!
CLASS is fortunate to have an ever-increasing number of volunteers who enrich our Association with personal talents, personality and enthusiasm!
5 Great Reasons to "GET INVOLVED"
- Increase your personal growth.
- Explore future employment opportunities.
- Obtain High School Community Service Hours.
- Share and use your talents and abilities.
- Develop a friendship, become more self-aware and give back to the community.
People Working with People!
CLASS supports and promotes the use of volunteers as an integral link to our communities. Volunteers join in our commitment to enhance the lives of people with a developmental handicap.
Ways to Volunteer at Class:
- Help out at one of our special events.
- Teach one of your hobbies or talents.
- Become a Board or Committee Member.
- Develop a friendship.
- Develop a social connection and take someone out for a movie, coffee, dinner etc.
- Assist with one of our program activities such as arts and crafts, music, swimming etc.
- Provide transportation for out of town appointments/activities.
- Volunteer in a residential setting, at the "After School Program" or in an Adult Activity Programs.
Click here to get the Volunteer Form. For more information, please contact:
125 Dufferin Street South
Alliston, ON L9R 1E9
Phone: (705) 435-4792 Ext. 226
Fax: (705) 435-2766